Tetuan Valley StartupSchool #17
It’s been already 16 editions of our startup school program and we are back to rock it during the 17th!
The Startup School is a 6 week training program for teams starting out with a tech-based product. We focus on startups in the first year of their development, to help them through the most important steps as digital entrepreneurs.
The format has been improved throughout this year: Mentor talks in the first part of the session, and workshops with experts and Pitch Practice in the second part.
We are very happy to have Campus Madrid as collaborators of the program, for this reason, most of the sessions will be open to the public. Don’t hesitate to come and enjoy the amazing talks of our mentors.
6 week program with a weekly 4-hour session where you will get to know all of the important steps when you're getting started with your startup.
- April 18th - Effective presentations & Value Proposition
- April 25th - Business Models
- May 3rd - Product Development
- May 5th&6th - Hackathon
- May 9th - Metrics
- May 16th - Marketing & Finances
- May 23rd - Investment
- June 6th - DemoDay
Session times: 17:00 - 21:30
who can participate?
Apply for this program if:
- You have a tech-based product or an idea for one
- You have a team that includes the CTO
- You can attend all of the sessions in person
- You want to join a community of entrepreneurs that support each other
The program has no cost. We do not take fees or equity. All we ask is that you give back to the community down the road.